Posted Aug 23, 2022General Clerk
General Clerk - Job details
$16.20 an hour
Pulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
With a team of 22,000 of the world’s best grocers at more than 180 stores from B.C. to Manitoba, Save-On-Foods is one of BC’s Top Employers, B.C.’s Most Loved Brand, and a great place to grow your career. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years and continues in every community we serve, every day.
At Save-On-Foods we provide opportunities for continuous development, competitive total compensation and a fun working environment. We demonstrate corporate responsibility by living our core values supporting local and celebrating our world-class team.
This position will contribute to the success of the store by demonstrating our company mission of Always Customer First and embodying our core values of Service, People, Innovation, Fun, and Integrity.
Join our team and get up to $500 in bonuses!
We are hiring for a General Clerk at our Merritt location.
You will be responsible for:
- Going the Extra Mile for our customers and fellow team members
- Operating a cash register and bagging groceries
- Sharing product knowledge with customers
- Ensuring the department is well stocked and presented
- Ensuring only the freshest products are displayed
- Handling customer service inquiries and providing a positive customer experience
- Cleaning equipment and work area to ensure a safe, and sanitary work environment
- Using a variety of equipment, including knives
- Passion for great food and outstanding service
- Strong work ethic and “let’s get it done” attitude
- Enthustic and customer focused
- Retail, customer service experience is considered an asset
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
- A competitive start wage of $16.20/hour
- Get paid every Friday!
- Team Member offers
- Educational Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Wellness & Team Member assistance program
- A dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- An organization that supports local growers, products, community groups, and the environment.
Join our Team!
Come and be a part of an energetic and inclusive team where we work together to have fun and achieve our goals. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and add your smile to the mix!
For more information or to apply, please visit www.indeed.com