Posted Nov 24, 2022Assistant Store Leader - Manager
Assistant Store Leader - Full Job Description
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will assist the Store Manager with store operation and implementation of our company’s Servant Leadership – Integrity, Guest Focus, Accountability, Recognition, Excellent Execution, People and Teamwork. You’ll learn about 7-Eleven’s Retailer Initiative strategy, and be trained on our Retail Information System inventory management and ordering technology. You’ll also assist with managing the store staff – coaching, training, feedback and scheduling – after completion of the required training and certifications.
We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. The Assistant Store Manager training program teaches you the retail business using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System and Career Path training through hands-on and Computer Based Training.
What’s In It For You?
7-Eleven is committed to creating an environment that encourages and rewards excellence and provides a range of benefits that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and insurance benefits
- Short-term disability benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation pay
- Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan
- And more… Are You Ready?
Responsibilities: What Will You Do?
- Forecast, order, stock and merchandise product (upon completion of training)
- Ensure prompt reconciliation of store operations paperwork
- Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous guest service
- Maintain a clean, guest-friendly environment in the store
Qualifications:The Assistant Store Manager position requires the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Six to nine months experience as an Assistant Manager; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong mathematics ability
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
- The Assistant Store Manager position requires constant standing, bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds is required.
Store Location: Store 26675 2002 Nicola Ave Merritt, BC, V1K 1B8 Canada
For more information or to apply, please visit www.indeed.com