Posted Apr 1, 2021ONGOING POSITIONS - Securiguard Various Locations
TagsSecurity On Going Positions Pipeline Jobs
Securiguard is hiring full-time Security Guard Camp Workers for areas within British Columbia. This is a chance to be a part of a unique and exciting project!
Hours of work: 12-hour shifts, 14 days on 14 days off
- Valid BC Security License or ability to obtain
- Class 5 Driver's License with a clean driving abstract and claims history
- Bear Aware Training
- Construction Safety Training
- First Aid Certification is an asset
- Previous experience in controlling access to premises is an asset
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening test & agree not to consume drugs or alcohol while deployed
- Must be comfortable working in a wilderness setting for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work a 12 hour shift (day or night) and must be physically fit to work in a remote location
- Must have open availability & be able to work morning or night shifts
Employee Perks We Offer:
- Full uniforms & PPE provided
- Daily & weekly overtime
- Extended health and dental benefits - waiting periods apply
- Discounts on Cineplex movie tickets and more
- Recognition programs
Securiguard Services Ltd. is a leading provider of corporate security in Western Canada through a focus on listening, creating value and doing what we say. With offices in Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Victoria, Nanaimo, Kelowna, Terrace and Edmonton, we employ over 2000 security officers and offer a comprehensive selection of services. Securiguard has proven expertise in deploying security personnel across BC and Alberta into remote areas for work in mining camps, oil and gas sites (including pipelines) and critical infrastructure projects.
Securiguard is an equal opportunity employer and we value the diversity of our staff. We are committed to building a facilitative environment of respect, inclusiveness and career growth.
We're only accepting applications from individuals seeking full-time employment.
Securiguard is committed to maximizing employment and training opportunities for Indigenous, local and regional residents. If you identify as a member of an Indigenous community, we encourage you to self-identify in our optional screening question.