- The WorkBC Employers Toolkit: How to Attract, Retain and Engage Employees
- Community & Employer Partnerships
- Get Youth Working
The Get Youth Working! Program offers eligible employers in specified regions a $2,800 Wage Subsidy incentive to hire eligible youth age 15 to 29.
- Employer Training Grant
- Hiring Apprentices?
- Post a Job on Work BC Job Bank
- Merritt and District Chamber of Commerce
- City of Merritt – Doing Business in the City of Merritt
- Small Business BC
- BC Employment Standards
- Quick links to hiring foreign workers