Posted Jan 6, 2022Industrial Security Guard
For more information and to apply, please visit www.indeed.com
Canada's Leading Provider of Corporate Security is seeking full-time remote camp security guards for sites in the BC Interior.
Hours of work: 12-hour shifts, 14 days on 14 days off
Our mission at Securiguard is to make people feel safe. As a security professional, you'll be responsible for the protection of people and assets by patrolling designated areas, identifying, and reporting safety hazards and reporting security breaches, as well as completing all reporting and radio check-ins. Other duties may include monitoring CCTV and surveillance systems, responding to alarms and emergencies and controlling access to the site. You will provide excellent customer service to our clients and guests, while providing a visual security presence to deter and detect unauthorized guests.
In this role, you will be working in an industrial environment, supporting a large and exciting critical infrastructure project in a remote area. You'll be dedicated to safety and maintaining a safe work environment for all by following all safety protocols, processes and procedures, and reporting any hazards.
- Valid BC Security License or ability to obtain
- Class 5 Driver's License with a clean driving abstract and claims history
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening test
- Must be comfortable working in a wilderness setting for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work a 12 hour shift (day or night) and must be physically fit to work in a remote location
- Must have open availability and be able to work morning or night shifts
Employee Perks We Offer:
- Daily & weekly overtime
- Work Life balance
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Telemedical access to doctors, therapists, and dietitians through TELUS Health
- Employee Assistance Program through TELUS health
- Discounts on Cineplex movie tickets and more
- Sponsored training (including Occupational First Aid Level 1 and PCST courses)