Posted Jan 23, 2023Guest Service Agent, Housekeepers & Food Service & Prep
Business: Corbett Lake Lodge
Address: Merritt, BC
TagsHospitality Food/Beverage Janitorial Customer Service Recreation
Guest Service Agents - Full Job Description
Are you looking for a unique and fun employment opportunity? Come and join a great team in a beautiful location! Corbett Lake Lodge is looking for help for the 2023 season from April to October.
- guest services and administrative assistants, housekeeping and food and beverage staff including cooks. We offer good compensation, and all staff share in the gratuities.
- We’re a destination fly fishing resort offering a trophy fly fishing experience to Canadian and international guests.
- The resort has 10 charming cabins and 3 rooms as guest accommodations, and a picturesque log Main Lodge.
Experience an asset in all areas, however we will train and help you learn new skills and be successful. *Exception: cook position must have some experience in food preparation and presentation.
Please send a resume with dates of employment and references.
Job Type: Seasonal
Contract length: 6 - 7 months
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Merritt, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Must have a valid driver's licence
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-03-27
Expected start date: 2023-04-03
For more information or to apply, please visit www.indeed.com