Posted Jul 29, 2021Assistant Manager
Address: 2002 Nicola Ave, Merritt BC V1K 1B8
TagsSales Management Customer Service
7-Eleven is accepting applications for Assistant Manager for all stores located within Region 3.
Referral Instructions: Please direct applicants to drop off their resume in person at a 7-Eleven store near them.
Assistant Store Manager:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $17.70 per hour
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will assist the Store Manager with store operations and the implementation of the company’s leadership pillars of Integrity, Guest Focus, Accountability, Recognition, Excellent Execution, People and Teamwork. You will learn about 7-Eleven’s Retailer Initiative strategy and be trained on the Retail Information System inventory management and ordering technology tools. After completion of the required training and certifications, you will also assist with managing the store staff including coaching, training, providing feedback and scheduling of employees.
7-Eleven believes great training is the foundation of exceptional performance. The Assistant Store Manager training program teaches you the retail business using state-of-the-art Retail Information System and Career Path training through hands-on and computer-based training.
7-Eleven is committed to creating an environment that encourages and rewards excellence, and provides a range of benefits that includes (based on hours):
- Competitive salary & Vacation Pay
- Medical, dental, vision and insurance benefits
- Short-term disability benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan/Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan
- Forecast, order, stock and merchandise product (upon completion of training)
- Ensure prompt reconciliation of store operations paperwork
- Ensure prompt, efficient, and courteous guest service
- Maintain a clean, guest friendly environment in the store
The Assistant Store Manager position requires the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Six to nine months experience as an Assistant Manager; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong mathematics ability
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
- The Assistant Store Manager position requires constant standing, bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds is required.
Please Apply in Person: 2002 Nicola Ave, Merritt BC V1K 1B8